Amana Waterpark Wave Resort
We've literally been to this resort in Bulacan last summer for a family reunion event with wifey. This is by far the biggest resort that I have been to all my life with countless swimming pools drizzled and decorated with different cartoon character heroes and villains, this summer venue nurses the biggest wave pool I have seen all my life but I don't like the cement floor. The waves are given to swimmers in a scheduled operation too.
Features and Amenities
Boasting with its newly opened zipline inside the theme park, Amana resort is located in Pandi, Bulacan about 2 hours travel from Manila if you happen to stumble the traffic and under construction streets on the way to Malolos. Gigantic slide pools, anime themed figures perfect for picture taking in pools designed for the kids and adult. They also have a jacuzzi pool exclusively for the not so young ones. They have different stores open for customers and swimming patrons. Food is also allowed but I am not so sure today. Drinks, you have to buy inside but if you can't bring in food, there is a counter where you can leave your stuff, just be sure they are properly tagged to avoid loss.
Kiddie pools are designed to perfection and just right about to help create a new imagination for children.
Comparable to 8 Waves resort, last year, they have an ongoing 3 more gigantic pools being constructed right in the heart of the resort where you can see those who take time to ride and go on a zip line.
Reminder: Scheduled waves come your way only. T-shirts, maong shorts, basketball shorts and denim are not allowed inside the pool.
Full Contact Details:
Location Address: Santisima ST. Bagong Barrio Pandi, Bulacan
Manila Line: (02) 299-66-12 or (02) 299-67-03
Cell Numbers: Sun: 0922-8708428 or 0923-7135874, Globe: 0917-8866220, Smart: 0908-8736353
Telephone Numbers: (044) 661-23-83 or (044) 661-23-84
Email Address: email@example.com
A. Resort Rates (Day Swimming)
- Adult P250.00
- Kids (4ft. & below) P200.00
- SENIOR CITIZEN (w/ID) - P200.00
B. Resort Rates (Night Swimming)
- ADULT P180.00
- CHILD (4ft. & below) P120.00
- SENIOR (w/ ID) P120.00
C. Cottage Rates
- Boracay (8 Persons Capacity) – P 600.00
- Tagaytay (10 Persons Capacity) – P 800.00
- Baler (12 Persons Capacity) – P 1,000.00
- Laoag (12 Persons Capacity) – P 1,000.00
- Camiguin (15 Persons Capacity – P 1,500.00
- 3500-square meter wave pool
- Infinity pool w/ Jacuzzi and the famous Shrek House
- Avatar pool
- 40-foot man-made waterfall
- 500-square meter kiddie pool with life-sized Dragon Ball characters
- 13 magnificent big waves
- theme cottages (Boracay, Tagaytay and Calatagan inspired)
- VIP rooms
- souvenir shop
- Japanese-inspired convention hall, and a restaurant
- 1billiards, videoke, horse-back riding, and fishing
- Ultra big parking lot can accommodate tour bus
For resort promos, special rates, fees and discounts on accommodation for outing and events, please resort promos page.
See Google Maps below for a clue on how to get there via commute or travel with your own car, van, tour bus or any transport mode.
Photos will be posted here as soon we have one for this resort.
View Larger Map